Andrew J. Santoli
ANDREW J. SANTOLI is Of-Counsel in the law firm of Schraff Thomas Law, LLC. As a member of Schraff Thomas Law, Mr. Santoli represents clients in Probate and Civil litigation focused on estate planning, wills, and trusts in both Probate and Common Pleas Court. Mr. Santoli also assists clients in the preparation and administration of their estate planning.
Mr. Santoli is also an Assistant Prosecuting Attorney in the Cuyahoga County Prosecutor's Office assigned to the Major Trial Unit. As a member of the Major Trial Unit, Mr. Santoli has the responsibility of prosecuting the most serious and complex cases in Cuyahoga County.
Learn more about Andrew
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Westshore Bar Association
- Justinian Forum – Italian Bar Association
- Beta Gamma Sigma, International Honors Business Fraternity
- Alpha Lambda Delta, National Honors Fraternity
- Ohio University Rugby Football Club, Captain and President
- Admitted to the Practice of law in Ohio – November 2006
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland State University, Cleveland, OH Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, May 2006
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland, OhioMaster of Business Administration, May 2006, GPA: 3.90/4.00
- Ohio University, Athens, Ohio Bachelor of Arts, 2002, Major: HistoryHonors
- Padua Franciscan High School, Parma, Ohio Diploma, June 1997