TARA M. PAVLOVCAK is a graduate of Cleveland-Marshall College of Law and practices in the areas of estate planning, estate administration, and guardianships. Before joining Schraff Thomas Law, LLC, Tara served as Staff Attorney at the Geauga County Court of Common Pleas Probate/Juvenile Division and as an Assistant Prosecuting Attorney at the Lake County Prosecutor's Office.
Learn more about Tara
- Geauga County Bar Association
- Lake County Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, 2014
- Ohio Wesleyan University, 2009