TIMOTHY J. GIBBONS has been an attorney for more than 30 years. He focuses his practice on probate law, estate planning and trust law and is a certified specialist in estate planning, trust, and probate law with the OSBA. He was a Chief Magistrate with the Lake County Probate Court from 1990 to 1998. Prior Adjunct Professor at the University of Akron and Lakeland Community College. Member of the Ohio State Bar Association. He earned his Bachelor of Arts Degree from Cleveland State University and JD Degree from Cleveland Marshall College of Law.
Learn more about Timothy
- Speaker at continuing legal education seminars
- Author of series of articles for a monthly union publication
- Past Chairman of the Arbitration Committee for the Lake County Bar Association
- Former member of the Cuyahoga County Grievance Committee
- Bachelor of Arts Degree from Cleveland State University
- JD Degree from Cleveland Marshall College of Law